Jawatan Kosong Pos Malaysia - Pos Malaysia Berhad is the exclusive provider of mail services in Malaysia. With more than 175 years of existence in the country, its vast experience forms a strong backbone, supporting the massive restructuring it underwent when it became a corporate entity in 1992.
The blend of its solid market strength and market freedom enables Pos Malaysia Berhad to explore and adapt to new business opportunities beyond the 'traditional postal services' and thus, stay ahead of its competitors.
In 2003 Pos Malaysia Berhad restructured its entire operation unit into three Strategic Business Units. Determine to be more focused on its various customers and marketplace, Pos Malaysia Berhad now consists of:
Managing an average of 4 million mail items every day, PosMel is focused in providing day-to-day mailing services both general public and retail customers
Being the sole national courier provider, PosLaju aggressively aims to be the preferred courier service among its foreign competitors.
This unit is responsible in heightening the accessibility of the national's postal services via its extensive network of over 700 outlets and Pos Malaysia's transaction portal to reach Malaysians in every corner of the country.
At Pos Malaysia Berhad, we have discovered that the secret to business survival lies in human relationships. Thus, Pos Malaysia Berhad constantly invests in identifying, evaluating and maximising the human capital that drives the organisation and innovating solutions to improve its products and services to fulfill the increasing demands of its customers.
As we enter the new century, Pos Malaysia Berhad continues to reinvent itself to stay focused, competitive and continues to connect Malaysians with the world. Postcode by postcode.
Jawatan Kosong Pos Malaysia
- Sales Manager, Pos Assurance
- Assistant Project Manager, PRS
- Assistant Vice President, Legal
Sales Manager, Pos Assurance
- Responsible to assist the Project Manager to develop sales structure and achieve PosAssurance 5 Years Revenue Target.
- Responsible for the development and sales management & performance of all BDE (Business Development Executive) & ISO (Insurance Sales Officer) in selling PosAssurance products.
- Deliver the sales target for product under Pos Assurance.
- Work together with Regional Managers and Area Manager in achieving the Region/Area target set by the Management and PosAssurance overall target with high level of commitment.
- Plan, develop & strategize the sales activities/program for Pos Assurance product in supporting sales performance.
- To lead and manage the sales activities/process for Pos Assurance ie: system development & enhancement, lead generation, lead management, lead assignment, case closing, reporting and performance monitoring to ensure the success of all PosAssurance initiatives.
- To act effectively in managing the partners in the sense of sales initiatives, complaints and administration and technical issues.To coach & train the Pos Malaysia staff, BDE (Business Development Executive) & ISO (Insurance Sales Officer) in sales training.
- Coordinate and implement action plans towards achieving the revenue target set for Pos Assurance product.
- Responsible for maintaining excellent relationship with panel insurers.
- Assist in ensuring compliance to regulatory requirements in respect of insurance business.
- Degree in Business Administration/ Marketing with at least 4 years of related experience.
- Experience gained from the insurance industry is an added advantage.
- Performance oriented and strong in leadership.
- A self starter and able to work independently.
- Proven track record to lead and initiate marketing activities throughout sales channels countrywide.
- Strong understanding of insurance industry trends and market needs.
- High work standards, commanding strong negotiation skills, strong leadership, planning and organizational skills.
- Creative, resourceful and excellent team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer literate especially in Microsoft and Excel applications.
Interested applicants meeting the above criterion shall send their complete resume stating current and expected salary along with non-returnable passport size photo preferably by online application or write in to:
RECRUITMENT & STAFFING UNIT,
GROUP HUMAN RESOURCE
POS MALAYSIA BERHAD
LEVEL 8, KOMPLEKS DAYABUMI
50670 KUALA LUMPUR
- For write in application, please indicate the position applied for at the top left-hand corner of the envelope.
- All applicants will be treated in strict confidence.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified
- Further information and how to apply, please follow : Click Here