Jawatan Kosong SPA - Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Awam (SPA) or Public Services Commission of Malaysia (PSC) was founded on the 31st of August 1957 which happens to be the same day as the historic Independence Day of Malay Peninsular during the reign of the British, the administration of the Federated Malay States was handled by the British. The declaration of Independence on the 31st of August 1957 itself has initiated a new supreme and independent order and leadership in the Federation of Malay Peninsular. Officially, the Public Services Commission was formed according to Article 144(1) of the Federal Constitution.
In October / November, the SPA will perform business filling vacancies SPM (Grade 17) by different Ministries / Departments. Candidates who have filed for positions below do not need to register again. However, please make sure that the registration of applications is still in its validity. The closing date for new applications is on or before 4 November 2012 (Sunday) at 11.59 pm.
Jawatan Kosong Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Awam (SPA) :
- Penolong Pegawai Pendaftaran Gred KP27 (13 Kekosongan)
- Penyelia Asrama Gred N17 (17 Kekosongan)
- Juruteknik Landskap Gred J17 (4 Kekosongan)
- Latihan Perubatan – Pelbagai Jawatan (3390 Kekosongan)
- Penguasa Penjara Gred KX41 (27 Kekosongan)
- Penolong Penguasa Penjara Gred KX27 (156 Kekosongan)
- Pembantu Laut Gred A17 (39 Kekosongan)
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong SPA closing date 17 Februari 2013